Call of Duty Infinite Warfare received a big 3GB Update Today which brought new Camos, Voices and the Best part New Weapons for version 1.12. This Update also includes patch fixes full details below. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare new Update Brings Animated Camos, Voice packs, and New Weapons
- UK Special Forces
- Method Man
Here’s how to enable the new voice packs:
- Head to Multiplayer > Store > VO Packs to see the packs available.
- After you’ve purchased them, select Multiplayer from the main menu.
- Then, select Public Match from the Multiplayer menu.
- Next, select “Barracks” from the Public Match menu.
- Once in the Barracks, select Announcer at the bottom (this will be located under Clan Tag)
- In the Announcer Voice menu, select the desired Announcer Voice and press the corresponding Select button
New Animated Camos
Three new animated camos were added with this latest patch. Images courtesy of Naywyn.
General FixesFix for game mode names appearing incorrectly in Moshpit.
Various leaderboard fixes.
Clicking on the Message of the Day should no longer change the Active Mission on PC.
Infected Knife Updates: Less lunge range and width. Players have to be a little more accurate when going to melee a target.
Fix for a player’s Rig not holding a weapon after a playing a match and returning to the next pre-game lobby.
On top of this new Update, Activision has also shared more detail on future DLC and Patch Updates. Activision has also stated they will be returning to Call of Duty Roots after Infinite Warfare. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare new Update Brings Animated Camos, Voice packs, and New Weapons