The Elder Scrolls Online has received its first bit of DLC this Year with the Homestead DLC which is currently out on PC for the Moment. This DLC allows the Player to get into Real Estate in Tamriel, allowing them to purchase land and build their own House. Elder Scrolls Online Create your Own Custom House!
Get your foot on Tamriel’s property ladder.
Which means you can set up shop in apartments, houses and manors—all of which can be decorated to your acquired taste by way of over 2,000 items, including books, barrels and furniture. Assuming you’ve got the coin, you can even lay claim to entire islands and live like a medieval Richard Branson. Decor can be snapped up with either in-game Gold or with real money via the Crown Store.
The Homestead update introduces 39 homes, each of which is styled after one of the game’s ten playable races. An initial tutorial quest allows the first abode free-of-charge, whereafter players are free to own multiple homes at a time. Here’s a breakdown of the six tiers of housing on offer:
- Inn Rooms: 3 total, 1 for each alliance
- Apartments: 3 total, 1 for each alliance
- Small Homes: 10 total, 1 for each of the 10 playable races
- Medium Homes: 10 total, 1 for each of the 10 playable races
- Large Homes: 10 total, 1 for each of the 10 playable races
- Manors: 3 total, 1 for each alliance