Get Ready to strengthen your Arsenal with the new weapons Nuka World has to offer with it infested population of Raiders, We are talking plungers, Nuka Cola Fatman and a high Powerful Assault Rifle. Fallout 4 Nuka World All Weapon Locations and Stats
Here you’ll find a full list of additional weapons; either unique, legendary, or brand-new, all found within the Nuka-World amusement park. Instead of Far Harbor’s nautical theme, it seems like anything goes in Nuka-World, with sci-fi concepts and weirdness to find around every corner. We won’t get too spoiler-y here, so if you’re ever lost, don’t be afraid to drop us a comment and we’ll try to point your Sole Survivor in the right direction.
- Location: Nuka-Town Market – Aaron Corbett’s Store – Available for Purchase (10,000 caps)
- Legendary – Automatic Rifle – Two-Handed – Uses 7.62 Ammo
- Bonus: +15% Damage after each consecutive hit on the same target.
- Sword of Wonders
- Location: Kiddie Kingdom – King Cola’s Castle – Dropped or rewarded at the end of “A Magical Kingdom” quest.
- Legendary – Long Melee Weapon – Two-Handed – Medium Speed
- Bonus: Ignore 30% of the target’s damage and energy resistance.
- Acid Soaker
- Location: Nuka-Cade – Nuka-Cade Prize Terminal – Available for Purchase (6250 tickets)
- Legendary – Unique Pistol – One-Handed – Uses Acid Ammo
- Bonus: Inflicts ongoing acid damage and temporarily reduces damage resistance.
- Thirst Zapper
- Location: Cola-Cars Arena – Found during the “Taken For A Ride” quest.
- Unique Pistol – Squirt Gun – Uses Water Ammo
- Hub’s Alien Blaster
- Location: Hubologist Camp – Rewarded for completing the Hubologist’s quest.
- Legendary Pistol – Alien Blaster Variant – Uses AB Ammo
- Bonus: Critical shots do double damage and the critical meter fills 15% faster.
- Nuka-Nuke Launcher
- Location: Nuka-World – Sierra Petrovita – Reward for completing the “Cappy in a Haystack” quest.
- Heavy Weapon – Mini-Nuke Launcher Variant – Uses Nuka-Nuke Ammo
- Requirements: Must complete the quest by shutting off the power. The ammo schematic is located near the Nuka-Nuke Launcher. Requires (1) Mini-Nuke and (1) Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- Cito’s Shiny Slugger
- Location: Nuka-World – Safari Adventure Entrance – Reward for completing Cito’s “Safari Adventure” quest.
- Long Melee Weapon – Baseball Bat variant – Two-handed – Slow Speed
- Bonus: Critical damage refills Action Points.
- Automatic Rifle
- Location: Nuka-World – Carried by the Disciples, Operatives, and the Pack.
- Automatic Rifle – Two-Handed – Uses 7.62 ammo
- Similar to the AK-47 – Highly Customizable
- The Problem Solver
- Location: Nuka-World – Reward given by Mason (Pack Alpha) for successfully winning a Speech Check during your first meeting.
- Legendary – Automatic Rifle – Two-Handed – Uses 7.62 ammo
- Bonus: Increased damage after each consecutive hit on the same target.
- Location: Nuka-World Market – Katelyn Alden Store – Available for Purchase (5000~ cap)
- Legendary – Short Melee Weapon – Knife Variant – One-Handed – Fast Speed
- Bonus: Targets bleed for 25 points of additional damage.
Location: Nuka-Cade – Found near the “Red Menace Whac-A-Commie” game.
Short Melee Weapon – One-Handed – Medium Speed