The New Halo 5 Guardians DLC is out Now! with this we also have news on the new Hog Wild DLC which will be coming mid-summer. in this list we have the new features out in the Memories of Reach DLC check below for detail. Halo 5 Memories of Reach & Hog Wild Details
“Halo 5: Guardians” Memories of Reach free DLC is out now with 4.2 GB of new features including new weapons, visual customization and many more.
According to GameSpot, 343 Industries announced during a recent livestream two major parts of the update – a zombie theme called Infection mode and new Arena multiplayer map named “Stasis”.
The add-on has also brought upgrades to Silver and Gold REQ packs, increasing the player’s chances of getting skins, armour sets, helmet Reqs, a collection based on Noble Team from Halo: Reach, and power weapon certifications.
The livestream also showed a sneak peak for the next expansion of “Halo 5: Guardians” called “Hog Wild“, which is expected for release in June.
Here are some of the changes brought by Memories of Reach DLC:
New features and updates:
- Infection mode and playlist.
- New Arena map Stasis.
- Matchmaking preference options – Balanced, Focused, and Expanded
- Revamped Post Game Carnage Report
- Material Override and Texture Overlay options to Forge
- Increased value of Gold and Silver REQ Packs.
- Corrected an issue that caused player properties to not be applied to players correctly.
- Corrected a performance issue in Warzone caused by firing a Gungoose against a specific surface.
- Added Brute Plasma Rifle to Fiesta Classic
- Players are no longer allowed to knock teammates out of the REQ Terminal menus.
- Players are now allowed to enable or disable weapon pickup in player traits.
- Brute Plasma Rifle can be selected as a loadout weapon.
The value of Gold and Silver REQ Packs is now increased
Chances of getting other permanent REQs such as power Weapon Certifications, Weapon Skins, Armors, and others has substantially improved if available since the first two slots no longer give emblems.
The third slot now gives a big chance of awarding an emblem as well as a single use REQ.
Check out this DLC guys you can get some really cool REQs and you have new Armour sets and Weapons too. Halo 5 Memories of Reach & Hog Wild Details